The Old Republic Roleplay|Site Info
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Question: Alderaan's nobility in roleplay?

16 replies
66 posts
House Khaar, although Coruscanti of origin, is now established on Alderaan, with its last member of the bloodline, Lord Marcus Khaar. Although IC reasons most of the times oblige Marcus to be off-world, whenever he cans, he tries to be on his small Alderaanian, estate, which in fact is on House Lessia (Sidre) territories. As usual, fellow nobles to RP with on the Progenitor are always welcomed. If you want to add me ingame, I am Marcuse; but feel free to drop me a PM or something. I am always doing stuff with nobles around Alderaan :)
Posted Apr 6, 13
0  likes
70 posts
Expect a PM!
"Superfast, superfast, I come in last
But just in time for breakfast
Keep it through, keep it through, forever blue
The night, the night throws at us
Aluminum, a crucial fun, aluminum
The sea is radioactive."
Posted Apr 6, 13 · OP
0  likes
70 posts
I realized something was wrong with this comment after I had clicked the link w/o really thinking. I demand an explanation. Why are you advertising that?
The sea is radioactive."
Posted Jun 29, 13 · OP
0  likes
43 posts
Oh! Haven't seen this thread before!

To quote Sidre, I don't know of any guilds who specifically play noble houses, however there are those of us who do RP our own.

House Heliolite is a force-sensitive family who spread themselves over the galaxy acting as positive influences in any way they can. With the largest gathering of Heliolites set on Alderaan, the family's reputation on the planet grew, eventually becoming accepted as a noble house.
Whilst Heliolite has suffered in recent times, particularly during the Battle of Alderaan, they still do all they can to aid, negotiate and the like - With setting up medical aids, educational facilities etc.
Feel free to drop a PM.

Whilst I don't actually play the leader (Helios/Helia) of the House, I do RP Lady Diama Heliolite - the daughter of the late Helia, and who plays a key part of its affairs.
Posted Jun 30, 13 · Last edited Jun 30, 13 by Emoral Heliolite
0  likes
25 posts
I have a noble character, but instead of using Alderaanian nobility lines and houses, I use Tapani nobles. I think they are more appropriate for player characters because A) SWTOR hasn’t touched them and it allows more freedom, and B) they DUEL WITH LIGHTFOILS. How cool is that? You can have nobility with a lightsaber and call it a light foil.

Here is some information on them. What I also love is that they have history with both the Republic and the Sith, allowing houses to pick their sides in this war.

There are over 300 minor noble houses (about 345) so people claiming to be of a noble house is very believeable.

Here is the source for it if people are interested in learning more:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tapani_sector#Nobility

-Dreg, Jung Ma
Posted Jul 1, 13
+1  likes
That's actually interesting information! I knew Tapani means something in the mighty large universe of Star Wars, but for some reason I have never delved much deeper than that. If something happens to my current Alderaani noble, I might consider of these Tapani nobles - depending on that whether I'm still in mood of noble roleplay or not. :) Thanks for sharing!
The sea is radioactive."
Posted Jul 1, 13 · OP
+1  likes
of 2
General chat
You don't have access to join chat channel
Notices